Wednesday, August 01, 2007

During this Philosophy class, we had a discussion regarding the existance of God. As usual, I end up choking on my own words and thoughts preventing myself from joining in the discussion. Of course I had my own slice of the pie. I wanted to tell them what I think of God too.

Faith aside of course.

Because as Professor said, "We cannot question faith, we respect faith."
In this discussion, we were told to appeal to our reason. Of course, reason wasn't exactly on God's side.

Alot of my ideas are expressed by my classmates before I got to. This actually, I hated. Being left behind. It is difficult to explain. And alot..... err... specifically one, actually, of my classmates was exceptionally philosophical. I hate and love her, though. XD
Hate that she's so damn smart and so damn cute.(kidding...) And she gets everything I want to say, in better light, before I actually (attempt) to raise my hand and recite. That kills the need to recite. Love for the same reasons, I guess.
XD

Aaaaanyway....

Alot of Ideas defended both sides well.
The one disproving God's existance and the other defending it.
The conclusion was rather unexpected. But let us put that aside.

God.. hmm.
Well. How do I start this..
Gah.

I do not believe that God created man. Most of you would say, who created you?
This question perhaps will prove my theory.
Rather than God creating man.
Man created the concept of God.
God as man's Ideals
God as man's answer to what he cannot comprehend.
This is man's answer to his questions.
Man's answer to the mysteries he cannot solve.
God is Man's conception of answers
Believing in God is dropping your reason and settling for the unsolved.

God's existance is subjective.
He exists only as there are questions left unanswered.
As science find answers, the existance of God falter, the belief in him.
In theory, If science finds out the "real" origin of man, belief in God will be obsolete.
Since the origin of man, Is the only thing God can answer right now.
The origin of everything.
The Unmoved mover.
The Creator.



c2Lemon
@ 1:59 AM


0 comments


The Cafe


[ Disclaimer, Welcome, Warning ]
Greetings Visitor,
You are now entering a realm
Beyond normalities. Prepare for
Psychotic rantings, Demented perversions,
Twisted thoughts and probably more crap than
you can ever think of. Viewer discretion is advised

with love, Mico

Warning:
Author is psychotic and may be High on Drugs.
Halucination and various mental inaccuracies are
on high frequencies. Be warned.

Comments are Highly appreciated!
Polls and Surveys will soon come! Stay Tuned!

[ ^_^ ]
Nicknames: Mico, Mimi, Coco
Birthday: Feb. 11
School: UPRHS
Horoscope: Aquarius
Living In: A place near Hell
YM: thevampiremico
Root Beer! Cinnamon Rolls!
Ps2! Writing!
Me no like seafood
I am an evil spawn of hell, the damned by blood. Cursed our blood line is.
I like to write
I also like to analyze small stuff
strange stuff too
Anime fan din..
Lemon Writer. I farm Lemons.
Torpe ako! oo na! inaamin ko na po!

I Drink With...

Real life Friends

Rachel my Mom
Sandra
Reg my Precious
Reg my Precious 2
Trisha
Aryan
Oshean
Krisy
Luigi
Trisha
Jennie
Kuya Javy
Kim adik
Dear Bill
Reema
Online Chat Friends ^_^

Kimi kim kim
Karen saet!
Kevin Gago
master cars
karla
Ron
Aaron
Rina
Diyosa Paula
Ehji
Bev
Jhed

Blog friends

Andrea
Mikmik
Pen
Junfestin
Issa
Elle The Animator
rose anne

So what'll it be?


LAYOUT
©2004 A Cup of Coffee
image by: gettyimages
made by: CAMZ

Free Hit Counter
Overstock.com Coupons

table>