Thursday, February 22, 2007

sigh~ just something i wrote... T_T it sums up a bit of how i feel right now. And a bit of what's going on. Damn this world. Damn strict parenting.[at least overly strict ones. The ones that force you to transfer schools in the middle of the school year just because your grades go down by 1 point and think it's because of your relationship even though they force you to split up in the first place. Damn you!] calm down... T__T

so here's the poem anyway.

----------------------------------------------------

It was the last of our days.
The last of our togetherness.
The final goodbyes, never said.
There were no goodbyes.
Not for us. No goodbyes.

It was the last of our hours.
The last minutes of togetherness.
No farewells. No take cares.
I care for you, and I will still care!
I'll never say goodbye.

Goodbyes are for parting. No!
To part... is something I won't do.
Together we made that promise.
We promised to stay...
I promise you, I'll wait.

Though boundless may it seem.
That waiting for eternity.
That waiting for forever comes.
For that forever be our bounds.
And that forever I will love you.

-----------------------------------------


c2Lemon
@ 2:36 AM


1 comments


The Cafe


[ Disclaimer, Welcome, Warning ]
Greetings Visitor,
You are now entering a realm
Beyond normalities. Prepare for
Psychotic rantings, Demented perversions,
Twisted thoughts and probably more crap than
you can ever think of. Viewer discretion is advised

with love, Mico

Warning:
Author is psychotic and may be High on Drugs.
Halucination and various mental inaccuracies are
on high frequencies. Be warned.

Comments are Highly appreciated!
Polls and Surveys will soon come! Stay Tuned!

[ ^_^ ]
Nicknames: Mico, Mimi, Coco
Birthday: Feb. 11
School: UPRHS
Horoscope: Aquarius
Living In: A place near Hell
YM: thevampiremico
Root Beer! Cinnamon Rolls!
Ps2! Writing!
Me no like seafood
I am an evil spawn of hell, the damned by blood. Cursed our blood line is.
I like to write
I also like to analyze small stuff
strange stuff too
Anime fan din..
Lemon Writer. I farm Lemons.
Torpe ako! oo na! inaamin ko na po!

I Drink With...

Real life Friends

Rachel my Mom
Sandra
Reg my Precious
Reg my Precious 2
Trisha
Aryan
Oshean
Krisy
Luigi
Trisha
Jennie
Kuya Javy
Kim adik
Dear Bill
Reema
Online Chat Friends ^_^

Kimi kim kim
Karen saet!
Kevin Gago
master cars
karla
Ron
Aaron
Rina
Diyosa Paula
Ehji
Bev
Jhed

Blog friends

Andrea
Mikmik
Pen
Junfestin
Issa
Elle The Animator
rose anne

So what'll it be?


LAYOUT
©2004 A Cup of Coffee
image by: gettyimages
made by: CAMZ

Free Hit Counter
Overstock.com Coupons

table>